Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween and more!

Happy Halloween
love, Bumble B!






(opps ... don't know how to rotate this photo)
Big girl in her cozy 12 month PJs!!
Purdy: "Bella, will you play ball with me?"
Bella: "heck yeah!"
Yum ... how come you never told me the window sil is so yummy?!?!

Where's Bella?!?
Ready for the Tech vs A&M annual game day party at grandma & grandpa's house!!!

party in grandm'a room!! ....
I'm ready to crawl ....
Aunt Jen ... WHAT are you doing to me?!?
And I end with a funny funny picture of Bella. She smushes her face and sticks out her belly and I think it's so funny! So I attempted to catch it on camera. This is the best I could get:

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I can't believe how much she's grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics!!!! Jer and I ready to babysit! :)

    ReplyDelete