Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bella, Bella and more Bella

I have quite a few photos of Miss Bella over the past week, but all of the photos are in backwards order. :) Opps!
Yesterday I squeezed Bella into an adorable (but 6 month) dress and took a few photos ... well because she's too cute for words!!
Last Saturday we went to the dog park and the park park. :) It was by Grams' house so she walked over with Dixie for a quick visit!

I was pushing Bella in the swing & I turn around and see this ...

... a group of people & kiddos flocked to Purdy and pet her. Purdy LOVED it ... it was too funny!

Uncle James carried Bella the whole time & She enjoyed playing pat-a-cake with Aunt Sarah.

We got some 12 month thermals for Bella and I thought it would be warm to sleep in. Bella did not agree! I think they were too tight. Poor pumpkin.
Chunky Monkey after her bath ...
And this is why you don't change Bella on the Living Room floor. She rolls away ... exposed!
Hello!!
What's in here?
oh.
and please don't be fooled. She didn't crawl to the entertainment center. She rolled there.
of course!
Three tired babies .......
A few pictures from the Pumpkin Patch last Sunday...

Bella and I had a nice visit with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa last week! :)

3 comments:

  1. those are so cute! She is getting so big and looks so much like you. I am excited for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics in the pink dress and bow! Such a little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love her pink dress photos! The first one is my favorite (I love that you can see the dimples in her hands), although they are all adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete