Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hello ... kiss kiss

Our last 24 hours have been exciting! :)


Tyler and I ran to the mall with Bella to do a little Christmas shopping. We walked by Santa and stopped to take a peak. One of the elfs told us we could come visit with Santa ... so we did!


Bella met Santa.


She didn't smile.


She didn't cry.


We'll take it. She did pet his furry white sleeve though. :)


We were buying a gift and Bella started waving at the woman helping us!! We were thrilled! When we got home, we tried to get her to wave again. It wasn't exactly what she did at the mall ... she was doing a full on wave, but you get the idea.




This is just a video of Bella's new noise. She's a funny gal!


And B gave me her first kiss today!! I ask her for a kiss each night before bed and she finally picked up on what to do. It's no perfect pucker, but its adorable and slobbery!


I know she doesnt look happy in the video ... she had just choked on her spit. :) Whoops!



1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the videos at home! I love when they learn new things. John is super cute with his kisses- he just shoves his head at me with an open mouth or if he has his pacifier in he leans his forehead to me so I can kiss his forehead. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete