Sunday, November 15, 2009

joy ride

We'll start the post with a few random photos. Hopefully you can sneak a peak of her pearly whites ...

Last Saturday I had to work for a few hours. I came home and this is what I saw:
... it melts my heart. :)
Bella loves her Grandpa. And I have a funny feeling it's mutual!!


I tried taking a photo of Bella for our Christmas cards this weekend. It didn't go too well. :) I got a few cute photos but not one cute enough yet! Bella was a trooper though ... even with an itchy tutu that made her belly all red. :( She didn't seem to mind but I felt bad! Rubbed a little lotion on it & she was good as new.

We celebrated my Grandpa Chop Chop's 88th birthday on Saturday & had a great time.
It was a gorgeous day outside so the babies played in the front yard for a bit ...
(if only we could photoshop the two following images ... so both are smiling at the same time!)

John took Bella for a joy ride in her new walker. Take a look at the video - it's so cute!!





Aunt Jen made a cake



And Bella enjoyed it!!



John and Bella took a bath together. We had a runaway naked baby for a brief moment. (Sidenote: I can NOT get this photo to upload the right direction. Sorry!)


GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you haven't posted anything in two weeks?!

    I love the Christmas photos!! Do you think if I sat in that toy John would push me around? That would be nice....

    ReplyDelete