Monday, November 30, 2009

Forward Movement

For the first time ever Bella made forward movement!! It's the closest to crawling we've ever gotten! Take a look at the video below. It may not seem like a lot, but to us it's huge!!

We got a wonderful, thoughtful gift from Grandma #3 (my Aunt Shelley) today and we love love love the goodies!!

She made this gorgeous blanket!!!

And gave Bella many ADORABLE outfits ... which you'll see in future posts. :)

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We did and are happy to celebrate what we're thankful for: our family & friends!
I have an amazing husband, a precious daughter and the best parents & sisters a gal could ask for. Our entire family is precious to me ...

Here are a few photos from the day!

We had lunch at Aunt Sandy & Uncle Merle's house with Tyler's family...

Luke enjoyed playing with Bella! He wore her out! :)
We had dinner at Em & Jer's house ...

John pulling my hair. :)
John giving Bella a kiss.
John teaching Bella how to play with their new toys from Great Grandma.
Auntie Em reading to the babies. I gave John a mohawk!!
We went to dinner recently with some friends ....
Sweetie in her Pumas and beautiful sweater Grandma made me MANY years ago. :)
My new favorite photo of me and baby B: Goodnight!!

2 comments:

  1. haha that video is so funny!!! Can't wait for her to actually crawl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had book 3, but I lent it to Staci last night. Check it out at your library! One for the Money.... Maybe a lady from work has it, I will ask.

    ReplyDelete