Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas take two

I tried to take a few more photos for our Christmas cards today. Here are some cute ones. We'll see what finally ends up on our cards. It will be a suprise! :)
oh and I didn't have a solid red onesie ... so there's a little pesky bunny that keeps appearing in some of her photos. You can bet that I won't be using those pictures for the card!!

(this girl is always sucking her thumb! ... and it's adorable!)

I'm standing!!!
Seriously ... is it time for lunch yet? I'm resorting to eating my bow!!

Look Mommy! There's a real kitty in my toy basket!!


Mommy and I played outside today ...




... we had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Is that Toby or Claire?! You should put the videos that you put on FB on here! They were cute :)

    ReplyDelete