Sunday, July 26, 2009

CZs are a baby girl's best friend

~~ Bella got her ears pierced! ~~
Saturday morning we took Bella to Claire's and she got her ears pierced. I was REALLY nervous and had butterflies in my tummy. Tyler held her & I looked the other way. Bella did a great job and cried for about 30 seconds and then was a-okay! She looks adorable.




~~ Photo shoot with Baby B ~~

My parents now have a big foam playmat at their house, thanks to Aunt Jen, and we took out the "B" and did a little photo shoot. :)




We tried to take a picture of John with his "J" but he kept eating it and crawling away ...




~~ Skinny dipping babies ~~



~~ Bows & Shopping ~~

This morning we went to Target to get mommy's new glasses & a few other things. Daddy carried B in her infant carrier and she loved it! She smiled & drooled the whole time!

We lost our first bow today in the store. I figure it's the first of many to loose. We bought her new, adorable bows to tame the crazy curls on top of her head. I must admit, they look super cute. Daddy keeps calling her "Bella lou-hou". :)

2 comments: