Monday, July 13, 2009

she laughed!!!!

I could tell over the last few days that Bella was on the verge of laughing. Today ... it happened! The first time we tried SO hard to get the camera in time to catch it on video but no such luck. Then I tried later this afternoon and she gave me a weird laugh/high pitch scream.

Tyler gave Bella a bath and after I gave her a bottle & got her ready for bed ... she did it again! Tyler ran in with the camera and this is what we got. Please ignore her funky hair and her boy clothes. Grandma let us borrow this sleep sack since we don't swaddle our little princess anymore ... and she gets cold at night! If she wasn't laughing, I'd never share this embarassing footage showing Bella dressed as a boy. :)

on a side note ... she also started sucking her thumb yesterday. This has been a big week so far!!!

This is how I found Bella this morning. She moves around like crazy when she sleeps! She managed to get her arm and leg stuck in the rails.

Lastly ... if you were wondering where Bella got her one curl ... here's your answer. I showered last night and didn't "do" my hair. This is what I woke up with! All day tyler kept saying my hair is "crazy". He was right. (the second picture is so blury, but gives a much better outline of the madness taking place on my head)


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love when they start laughing! John has started to crack up when I tell him he can't play in the fireplace. Nice. Your hair looks so cute 'crazy'!! I bet it is easier to do it that way so keep it curly and join the mop top club! And how cold do you make poor Bella's room?? I was wondering why that was in your stack of clothes at moms. I have tons of sleep sacks that you can borrow if you want. Or warm pj's probaby. Want to go to story time with me next week??

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all ... I laughed out loud when you said he can't play in the fireplace. Completely not what I was expecting! Second ... it's SO easy to have crazy curly hair ... i do absolutely nothing ... except try to tame it once it's dry. I didn't think it looked as bad as Tyler did. It gave me "character". HA. And bella kept looking up (like she used to do) and staring at my hair. HA! And her room isn't that cold ... but would you sleep without a blanket? I wouldn't! Yes ... when is story time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella's laugh is so cute!! I made Jeremy wake up and listen to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think you could get your hair that curly anymore! I think it's really cute. But then, I've given up on the straight hair thing...too much work!

    ReplyDelete