Sunday, July 19, 2009

fairly uneventful week!

It was a pretty quiet week for us ... which was nice! Bella met a new friend early in the week - Korbin. They had fun playing and hanging out. Korbin brought some new books for Bella and we've been enjoying reading them!

Bella has been sucking her thumb like crazy!!! It's super cute.


I tried to go to the grocery store alone this week. So I tested out a new position with Bella in the sling. All went well until we reached the produce section - then she had a meltdown!! Not good.

We got new PJs for Bella, since she isn't swaddled anymore. Tyler picked them out and they are adorable. Here's one pair (is it called a pair of pajamas? sounds funny ...)

And here's how Bella wakes up in the morning. Happy!!!

Yesterday Bella and I hung out at Auntie Em & Uncles Jer's house while Tyler played softball. Isn't this a CUTE picture?

2 comments:

  1. cute pj's! Where did you get them? They had a tone of cute girl stuff on sale at Walmart. I got a dress for Laura's new baby for 2 bucks! I am excited to see everyone this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got them at walmart! They have some cute & cheap baby clothes! I have to constantly remind myself that Bella has pently of dresses and not to buy more when I'm there. :)

    ReplyDelete