Sunday, August 2, 2009

roly poly

Our little Bella-boo finally figured it out! The last day or two she's been rolling from her back to her belly like crazy! She can even pull her arms out from under her belly & prop herself up. Our little girl is getting so big & strong. We're so proud of her!


We had a pretty simple weekend, which was nice. We went grocery shopping and tried our new grocery cart seat for Bella.

... it turns out she's too small for it still. We should have know ... the poor baby can't even sit up yet! So Daddy & Mommy took turns carrying her around the store (and getting dooled on, chewed on & spit up on!)

Daddy drove to Mansfield (or somewhere) to buy some more Neocate for Bella. A lady was selling it on Craigslist and we couldn't pass up the great deal. We "organized" the formula to be sure we are using the cans that expire first & I decided to make Bella the "Neocate Princess" and sit in her appropriate throne. :)

Today we all slept in (thank you Bella for sleeping until 9am!) and then visited Great Grandma & Grandpa. She looked adorable in her Oskosh Bbgosh outfit! And those shoes!!!!!!! ohhh too much! I think those were a gift from Auntie Em. (sorry to whoever bought them if it wasn't Em) but I LOVE them! All the "elders" at the retirement home got a kick out of her. :)
Here's Great Grandpa giving Bella a few more $2 bills. Her piggy bank is getting full!!
Tonight we visited Aunt Hill and Grams. They made a delicious dinner and enjoyed playing with Bella!
And she got a bath at Grams!
I'll end with a few more cute outfits from the past week! cute tushie!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! I am excited to see her roll over :) And... I can't tell if I got her those, I know I got her a few pairs, but I would need to see them to see....

    ReplyDelete