Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family & the DMA!

Good Morning Bella!! This is how we find her many mornings! Smiling and stuck in the rails.


Daddy is thrilled that Bella is almost ready to be carried in his infant carrier! He keeps testing it out to see if her neck is strong enough. :)

Bella hung out at great grandma & grandpa's new apartment with us while we moved them in. Look how excited she is for them to be in Texas!

Bella met some of Tyler's family for the first time on Monday night!
Bella with Uncle Merle.

Aunt Sandy and Bella

the cousins playing ...

Grandpa, Bella and Luke

Tammy and Townes!

Today we ventured to the Dallas Museum of Art! They had kid activities today so Aunt Jen, John, Kinsey & Tucker met us for a fun afternoon!!
boys playing the drum
We had a fun day! Thanks for inviting us Aunt Jen!

3 comments:

  1. We had fun today! I am going to borrow a couple of the pics of Tucker to put on his blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture with Tyler and the carrier is hilarious! She is getting so big and smiley!

    Okay... you need facebook missy! I put lots of pictures on there bc it takes like two minutes! Here is a link for some cruise pics... let me know if it doesn't work. Also, Staci is emailing me a way to see her pics, so I will forward that to ya when I get it.

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2352037&id=16701569&l=c26b6f1497

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting big and smiley! :) Tyler couldn't believe I put that picture on here. I think it's cute!! they both look so happy

    ReplyDelete