Monday, October 12, 2009

State Fair & more!!

I think we should start this post with one of my new favorite photos of Bella.
Saturday morning it was only in the 50's so Tyler and I decided to go on a walk with Bella and Purdy. We walked to a nearby park and Bella got to swing ... which she loves!!! :)


I also have a video of the swinging just in case the photos don't tell enough of the story.
A little sidenote: Purdy was tied to the pole on the swing, but this little boy came over to play with Purdy (you can probably see him in the background) and kept playing fetch with Purdy and throwing the stick just out of her reach. Ha!
Oh and a little warning on the video and above photos. Please try not to fall out of your chair when you see Tyler's pants. Here's our converstation Saturday morning as Tyler is trying to get dressed:
Tyler (holding up a pair of pajama pants): Are these pajamas?
Me (trying not to laugh): Yes, why don't you wear another pair of pants.
Tyler (holding up the awful pants that we bought in college for a gangster dress up party!!!!): Are these pajamas?
Me (trying to keep a straight face): YES!! (lying)
Tyler proceeded to put on the pants, which a mismatched shirt and giving me the stink eye the whole time. Yikes!

Here's another video I love of Bella. She loves Dora the Explorer! You just put it on TV and this is what you get:
Sunday we decided to go to the State Fair!
We had a good time and enjoyed seeing some animals, cars, and tasting some yummy food. Bella was such a good baby (as usual) and took it all in from her view in the stroller.

We saw a Doggy Dancing show which I thought was cute. Bella didn't seem too enthused. Can you tell?! :)

As we were heading towards the gate to leave it started to pour! So the end of our day was a little soggy, but Bella didn't seem to mind. :)

a few more cute photos and videos .....

Good Morning Bella!

Bath time! Here's Bella enjoying her new Halloween ducks all dressed in costume. Thanks Grams! I love them!

"What is on my head?!?"

All ready for Fall!
And Bella's newest "trick" (as of today) is talking in vowels instead of just high pitch "screaming". Yay!!
Thanks for visiting!! Love, Bella (and Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! But, I can't see the videos.... :( It says they are unavailable. Maybe it is the computer that I am on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pictures! She is getting so big! She is too funny when she isn't impressed with things and just has that 'look'. I got that look a lot...guess she isn't usually impressed with me. I am excited to see her this weekend! Pumpkin Patch it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete