Monday, October 5, 2009

Bathing beauty does not like peas!

Well we found the first food Bella does NOT like! I tried giving her peas a few days ago and she wasn't too enthused. So I tried again today. She made such a funny face after the first bite that I had to grab my camera! After the 2nd bite I looked away to grab my camera and when I turn back around she is gagging on the peas!!!!


"Please Mom ... no more peas. Seriously!"
Bella is back to bathing in her tub, in the big tub. At least for now. She LOVES being able to splash and couldn't do it very well in the ring since her arms were too short.
She is our little bathing beauty!
Look at this smile. She's looking at Daddy. Doesn't this just melt your heart?!!

Here's B's photo shoot in her new "paris outfit". Thanks Grandma! :)
Okay ... that's enough!
In the bathtub again! Getting attacked by bubbles.

Just another cute outfit. :)

Bella is JUST like her Mommy. She' loves to eat the tag on all of her "babies".
Such a happy girl! Playing in her bouncer that cousing John loaned her.And thank you Grams for my new bows AND bow holder! :)

Bella loves to talk to that sweet baby (who looks JUST like her!) in the mirror. It's too cute.


3 comments:

  1. Funny pictures!!! Peas are gross... I understand the need for gagging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! John was eating this morning and started gagging. So I gave him some water which seemed to do the trick because he promptly threw up all over the kitchen floor...right when I was packing us up to leave of course! So, be aware the next time she gags, she may puke too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious pictures in the tub! The pea pics are definitely keepers as well!

    ReplyDelete