Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Grandparents Day!

Last Sunday was Grandparents Day so we celebrated with a picnic.

It was also the first Cowboys game so we supported our team with our jerseys.

(Notice I’m not in these photos with my jersey? Oh that’s because mine isn’t a maternity jersey. So it was a bit small and short.  Not attractive)

IMG_4250 IMG_4256

Big baby Matthew! And I do mean big.

I do love a chunky baby!!

IMG_4257 IMG_4258 IMG_4262 IMG_4264 IMG_4272 IMG_4279 IMG_4281

Playing the drums on the trash cans … of course!

IMG_4287

“Get this girl off me!”

IMG_4289

We had a great time, even though it was a tad hot!

Just for fun … here’s a photo from last year’s grandparents day!

Last night we took  a 30 minute walk half way around our block.  Bella pushed her baby and had a great time, even though she was distracted by every car that drove by, all the trees, grass and anything that moved.

IMG_4311

Toby followed us on the whole walk & at one point I even carried Toby and he was in heaven! Until Bella insisted on holding him … that wasn’t so fun for him.

IMG_4314 IMG_4315

IMG_4318This morning we painted.

Started with a paint brush and paper.

Ended up as finger painting & Bella and I were her canvas. 

She had a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it!

We both needed a serious shower after her art project.

IMG_4329 IMG_4331 IMG_4336

I’ll end with a few silly photos from the last week …

I found Bella in this Lego bin watching TV the other day.

IMG_4300

I love when Tyler gives Bella a bath.  He gets her all soap and we call her the “"Soap Monster”!

IMG_4246

IMG_4307

She’s started brushing her own teeth and this is about a 10-15 minute process.  I made the mistake of taking away her tooth brush before she was done brushing the other night and she bit me.

Not good!

Miss perfect princess Bella isn’t so perfect after all!  She got in trouble and had a mad Mommy (who now has a bruise on her arm).

But I still love her dearly. 

To say the least!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! That is funny that Toby followed you the entire time!

    ReplyDelete