Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall is here!

It’s officially fall and we couldn’t be happier.  We’re loving the cooler weather and being able to spend a bit more time outside without sweating!

IMG_4390Tyler kindly got the fall & Halloween decorations down from the attic last night for me.

It currently looks like our house threw up Halloween.

Every time I set something out, Bella moves it, tries to eat it or manages to break it a bit.

Gotta love her!

Last weekend we found the main piece to her Halloween costume. 

Here’s  a sneak peek!!

 IMG_4353 IMG_4354

Last weekend Tyler and I tried to have a quiet cozy evening after Bella went to bed.  We decided to watch a movie … had our pillows, blankets, snacks & drinks all ready to go.

IMG_4344I put the movie in the PS3 player and it made some interesting noises.  Tyler quickly blamed Bella and said it’s because she’s always shoving CDs and DVDs in there.  I defended Bella until the bitter end … saying we just don’t know if that’s the true problem … it could be anything!

Tyler literally took the whole PS3 apart. The shell, case, CD-Rom (if that’s what it’s called) and after taking out the last teeny tiny screw, we saw one of my old debit cards inside the machine.

Guess Bella shoved it in the DVD slot.

Funny girl.

Well Tyler didn’t find as much humor in it as I did. :)

We also went to Jen & Brad’s for Jen’s 30th birthday celebration and had a really good time!

Jer bonded with Matthew.

 IMG_4360

Bella found some M&Ms.

 IMG_4361

What more could you want?

And in other random news …

Tyler started baking homemade bread! YUM. We decided to use the dough and make homemade pizza and it was delicious!

IMG_4373

(oh boy, now I’m hungry)

Bella found her new favorite place to color & draw.

IMG_4364

She also decided to give Daddy a make-over after bath time!

IMG_4365

And she keeps GROWING! It’s not fair … she’s such a little girl now.

It literally makes my heart hurt!

  IMG_4375 IMG_4376

IMG_4381She also decided to help while I was cooking dinner earlier in the week.

And by help I meant take all of the towels out of the drawer and Tupperware from the cabinet.

She also found the oven mitts … and that was fun!

I go back to my doctor on Wednesday and we’re going to try again to find out if baby #2 is a boy or girl. Keep your fingers crossed!!

I’m really excited that my Mom is going with me … it’s so amazing to see your baby on a sonogram & know she’ll enjoy the special appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment