Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New friends, New job, New boots

We’ve had some much appreciated feedback about our blog … so we’re trying new (more readable) fonts.  :)

What do you think?

Miss Bella wore her new cowgirl boots last weekend! 

 IMG_0449

We visited some friends (new and old) … Josh and his lovely wife Patricia and their sweet baby Annie!! We had such a great time and we left wishing they lived in Texas!!IMG_0472

Luckily Patricia used her camera for a group photo and it came out much better!! Bella hid behind Josh … silly girl!IMG_0469

Look at this beautiful little girl!!

I think she looks just like Josh!

She was such a doll and I think gave me a little baby fever!!

Uh Oh!

 

 

IMG_0461IMG_0460IMG_0456 IMG_0459 IMG_0470   IMG_0463 IMG_0464 IMG_0466   IMG_0471 

Mommy had to go into the office a few extra days this week … so I joined her! 

Do I look professional sitting at my new desk?

bella at work jan 5 2010 b bella at work jan 5 2010 c Then I got tired and had to take a nap.  This is allowed at work, right?

bella at work jan 5 2010IMG_0495

I also spent some good QT with some of Mommy’s friends.  Thanks to all the Hayslip girls for watching me and taking good care of me!

Today after work we stopped by Daddy’s office and grabbed lunch together!

It was so much fun!

IMG_0497

In other important news …

Bella is holding her sippy cup on her own like a champ!!!! Here we are in Target, shopping& drinking like a big girl! 

IMG_0473 IMG_0474 IMG_0478

She also has started helping Mommy with the dishes.  Hopefully soon she’ll realize that only clean dishes come out of the dishwasher.  It’s not very productive when Mommy is rinsing and loading dishes and helpful Bella is behind her unloading them.

This weekend it looks like we have big plans! (Besides watching the Cowboys and visiting Great Grandmother) we are going to baby proof!!!

IMG_0488  IMG_0482 

Lastly ….

Is there anything on my face?!?

 IMG_0490 

5 comments:

  1. why would you need to baby proof?? cute pictures! we will be over at mom's for at least a little bit probably on sunday so maybe we can all meet up for a little while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny picture! I thought you got a new job because of the blog title!! Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella is getting so big! She is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What color do you think I should paint the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did Bella audition for today? (I've been catching up on FB tonight)

    ReplyDelete