Monday, January 18, 2010

cupcakes galore

We’re getting ready for Bella’s first birthday!  And by “we” I mean “me”.  I’ve been gathering ideas and supplies and just finished the invitation. (for now … I like it today, but tomorrow there’s no telling) :) 

What do you think?

invite for blog

We’re having a cupcake theme.  I’ve had this idea for a while, and of course it’s now becoming trendy.  But I still love it and am going to continue with my planning!

Aunt Jen made this cupcake outfit for Bella to keep in theme with her party.

Bella looks scrumptious!

cupcake

The rest of the party will be a surprise and posted after the big day! So stay tuned. :)

Yesterday we watched the Cowboys game at Auntie Em & Uncle Jer’s house.  Bella played with John and Madison and had a really great time!

friends IMG_0592 IMG_0609

IMG_0578Friday night we went to Tyler H’s house (my Tyler’s old college roomie) and celebrated one of our friend’s birthday.

Bella was the belle of the ball and even stayed up 2 hours past her bedtime with NO tears!

She’s such a party animal!

IMG_0575 IMG_0577  IMG_0580 

I hear Bella stirring from her nap …. I’ll post more later. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the birthday invitation! So cute! I've always loved the cupcake idea for parties, and you're right - now it's THE thing to do. I think it will be adorable! And I love the cupcake outfit! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the invitation! What program did you use to make it?

    ReplyDelete