Tuesday, June 16, 2009

yummy!

Over the past few days Bella found her mouth! She is able to hold onto a toy (once placed in her hand & she grasps it) and bring it to her mouth. It's still a struggle and possibly even a mystery as to how it happens ... but it happens.
She also found her hands! Here are a few photos of her holding her blankie that Aunt Jen made and her "baby". She doesn't really like the texture of her fuzzy baby ... can you tell??
I also have a video of her sucking her hand ... which she does a LOT now. She can't quite get her thumb out (as you can see). I think the video is really funny (and Tyler thought so too) but Emily was bored with it. You have to watch to the end to get to the funny part. :)
And I'll end with a super cute photo honoring Daddy!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't mind at all that you found me, I'm so glad actually b/c I would love to follow Bella's blog. She is getting so big, and I love all of the pics... so expressive! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete