Saturday, June 27, 2009

SO much to "talk" about ...

Our internet, phone and TV have been down since Tuesday! Don't get me started on how irritated I am with AT&T ... but we're up and running now ... so let's "catch up" on a busy week!


Bella and I went to Aunt Jen's house on Wednesday to hang out with John and go to a play group with them. We had a lot of fun ... but I didn't take any pictures. :( Bella was SOO good and I was amazed. No crying, no tears ... just lots of smiles!


Wednesday evening me, Bella, Aunt Jen and John drove to my parents house and met Great Grandma and Great Grandpa for the first time!! They MOVED here from Vegas and we're thrilled for them to be here and watch our families grow. Here are some photos ...









Yesterday, Tyler and I took Bella to a follow up appointment at the GI doctor in Fort Worth. We got GOOD NEWS!


** Bella weighs 13 pounds 6 ounces and is 24-1/2 inches long **
** She is in the 50th percentile for height **
** She is in the 50-75th percentile for weight!!! **
** She is in the 50th percentile for height to weight ratio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**


The GI doc says the ratio of height to weight is what is most important to them. At Bella's first visit she wasn't even on the charts! Then over the next few visits she ranged from less than 3rd percentile to (at most) the 5th percentile. The fact the she is now in the 50th percentile is huge! She's doing SO much better and we don't have to go back for THREE months!!!


Here's Bella at the doctor. Doesn't she looks "healthy"?? :)

After the doctor, we went to grandma and grandpa's house to celebrate great grandma's birthday!

We decided to attempt swimming with Bella again. We decided not to put on her bathing suit or slather on the sunscreen. Instead, she "swam" naked, in the shade. It worked! She was actually happy!!

Here's a video of swim time!


Grandma bought John and Bella cute onesies that said "My Mommy Loves Me". We attempted a photo shoot ...


And I'll end this LONG post with a photo of my FAVORITE Christmas gifts from Grandma. Tell me these shoes aren't the cutest!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Bella is SO big! Playgroup is still at 2 on wed if you want to come. I tried to change the time but people weren't too open to that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete