Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bumbo Baby!

Bella is not a fan of tummy time but still needs to learn to hold up her head .... she's a little wobble head. So I thought I'd try to Bumbo today to see if this will help strengthen her neck. Here are some pictures. I also gave her a rattle and she held onto it and even brought it up to her mouth! She's definately making progress, but at her own pace. :)

She's not thrilled with the Bumbo. Can you tell? :) Although she didn't cry!

And where was Purdy? Right there, of course!
And where was Toby? Of course ... Inside the Bumbo box. (and yes, Purdy follows me everywhere, and licks everything and everyone!)

And where was Claire? Of couse ... hiding on our dining room chairs. She's our little outcast.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if she starts liking it more -- that looks like fun! Lucas' patience is wearing then with the swing :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant "wearing thin" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, she doesn't look too happy with the bumbo. But at least she is holding things now! That is always fun!!

    ReplyDelete