Sunday, May 10, 2009

FUN filled weekend!

TUCKER'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

We went to Tucker's Birthday Party on Saturday afternoon and had a blast! Kinsey did an amazing job planning his Safari party. Here is the big boy opening his gifts ...



Tucker is enjoying his swing from Mommy & Daddy!

Kinsey made safari hats for the boys at the party. Bella was the only girl & got a pretty giraffe bow!!


CELEBRATING UNCLE BRAD'S BIRTHDAY & MOTHER'S DAY!!

Bella made her first trip to Aunt Jen & Uncle Brad's house to celebrate Uncle Brad's birthday and Mother's Day. We had so much fun and loved spending time with the family. Enjoy the pictures ...





MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!
What a perfect day. Tyler made me a delicious breakfast and we spent the day relaxing with Bella. Tyler got me a beautiful aquamarine ring, which is Bella's birthstone, and Bella bought me tulips - my favorite!!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bella! You had a very busy weekend! Thanks for coming to my birthday party! We had so much fun and I have been playing with my new tool set all morning!
    Love,
    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ring...how nice! :) I had fun yesterday with everyone over. We should do it more often!! The pictures of John are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really nice meeting yall! Hopefully we will see you again soon!
    Love,
    Cara & Sawyer

    ReplyDelete