Sunday, May 3, 2009

family, family, family ...

We had a great weeked and spent lots of time with family! We enjoyed seeing Aunt Jen, Uncle Brad & John and Auntie Em and Uncle Jer on Saturday. Here are a few pictures ...


the proud daddies!!



look at our big girl!!!!!!!
look at John sitting on his own!
Uncle Jer

Bella got pooped out! And look at her belly hanging out ... we can blame Aunt Jen for that. She dressed her!!

********

Today we went to Granbury to visit Great Grandmother Peggy & Grandpa . Her first visit to the lake... so exciting!



********

I'll end with a scary sight from Friday night! We had an emergency bath after this ... yuck!

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing b/c I took a picture of a really poopy incident with John too!! But I was tasteful enough not to post it. Just call me Miss Manners! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. GROSS!!! All cute pictures, and then that DISGUSTING one.. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness -- I have unfortunately seen that scary sight many times at my own home :-) It seems like you guys had a wonderful weekend -- spending time with family is the best!

    ReplyDelete