Wednesday, November 24, 2010

oh so thankful

Tomorrow, as we celebrate Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for!!!

IMG_0142First, our Bella.

Sweet as pie and feisty as can be. 

This little love of ours is more than we ever hoped for.

She melts my heart.

Every day!

 

She’s also mature and advanced for her age.  This is especially evident as we all read the Sunday paper together.

tyler and ik016My wonderful, smart & supportive Tyler!

He never ceases to amaze me and I truly cherish him.  

He is literally my better half and I’m not afraid to admit it!  

IMG_0156

I especially love all the wonderful things he teaches Bella – like how to drink soupy melted ice cream from the bottom of your bowl.

YUM.

IMG_0157 IMG_0160

We are SO thankful for the health of our baby Lilly. It’s been five weeks since I was put on bed rest and she’s still active, healthy and growing.  Soon she will arrive and our lives will be forever changed.  I can’t wait to watch the love in our family multiply again!

And I couldn’t have stayed healthy and on bed rest the past 5 weeks without our family!

IMG_3580My mom is truly amazing. 

She is such a hard worker, is overly giving, selfless & so loving. 

I am beyond thankful she is my Mom and I hope my girls love & admire me even half as much as I do her!

And standing beside my Mom, with constant love, admiration and support is my Dad.  There aren’t many words to describe how much I love & appreciate him.  I am thankful he is my Dad … he’s a great role model, would give us the shirt off his back and adores his grandbabies!! And they love their PaPa!

IMG_0163

Janet has been there for us & is always willing to give a helping hand! I am so thankful to have a Mother in Law that I love like a Mom … and who I respect and appreciate & can proudly call my family!

IMG_4197

I am thankful to have sisters that I consider my best friends. Sisters that make me laugh & smile, sisters that I turn to for advice, talk to about everything, lean on for support & always have fun with!

3 girls017

I’m equally thankful for their husbands.  How amazing is it that all 3 girls found 3 wonderful guys? What a great group of friends!

And in less sappy news ….

Bella got her first hair cut today!

Aunt Jen has been pushing for this for a while, and I must admit she was right & I shouldn’t have waited so long.  So tonight after Grandma gave her a bath, Auntie Em snipped a few snips and B is a new woman!

IMG_0164 IMG_0166 IMG_0169

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment: