Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome Baby Matthew!

IMG_3826Jen, Brad & John welcomed baby Matthew to their family on the morning of  July 29th. 

He’s a healthy little boy with a head full of hair!

Isn’t he simply adorable?

 IMG_3836   IMG_3834 

IMG_3846Grandma and Grandpa watched John for a few days while Jen was in the hospital so we spent a lot of time playing with John!  We took them to the splash park and John had a blast!  IMG_3844IMG_3847

We bought another bedding set for Bella last weekend & returned the last set.  This one is a keeper though & is perfect for her Big Girl Room! 

IMG_3851 IMG_3863

This weekend we plan to paint and start organizing her closet & getting the room ready. Can’t wait!

Bella and I visited Jen, Grandma, John and Matthew when they came home from the hospital. 

IMG_3871

Bella and John had fun & played with play-doh!  

IMG_3865

And when I say “played” I really mean “ate”.  Bella thought it was so yummy!

IMG_3867 

Bella played dress up the other day with Daddy’s boots and her sunglasses – which she LOVES to wear all the time now.

IMG_3872

Although she doesn’t always get them on the right way.

 IMG_3876 IMG_3878

In other BIG news … Bella is sporting a pony tail for the first time and it is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen! Truly!

IMG_3889

4 comments:

  1. I had forgotten how much you and your sister look alike I thought it was you at first! What a beautiful baby boy. Bella is so big in her little bed how old is she now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella is 17 months ... can't believe it! She isn't sleeping in her toddler bed though. We tried to nap in there yesterday and it didn't go well. :) We're just working on getting the room ready so we can work on the nursery once we find out if we're having a girl or boy in a few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH I had no idea you were going to have another.... I have been so busy this summer so not a good blog read this summer! Congrats I am just not ready yet I think we will have another when I finish my master degree... Tripp is just now 14 months. I can't say it enough Bella is soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think baby Matthew looks like Bella! He's too cute! And I love Bella's long curls! What a big girl!

    ReplyDelete