Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy 9 month birthday sweet Bella!

Now I realize that I still haven't blogged about John's first birthday party! But poor Bella got sick on Monday and I've been taking care of our little pumpkin day & night. Now that she's napping in her crib (and not in my arms) I thought it only made sense to update my blog. :) And do laundry, if anyone is wondering!
Today, Isabella is NINE months old! Hard to imagine. Tyler and I have been blessed with our little bundle and we've enjoyed every day together!! So let's take a look at our baby over the past nine months ...
~~ BIRTH ~~

~~ONE MONTH OLD~~~~TWO MONTHS OLD~~
~~THREE MONTHS OLD~~
~~FOUR MONTHS OLD~~
~~FIVE MONTHS OLD~~
~~SIX MONTHS OLD~~
~~SEVEN MONTHS OLD~~

~~EIGHT MONTHS OLD~~
~~NINE MONTHS OLD!!!!!~~

We love, love, LOVE you, Baby B!!!!!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. very cute! good thing she can't pull up yet or she would right out of that crib. Maybe she knows that and that is why she isn't pulling up. :)

    See you guys Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it! But considering she can't even sit up on her own and I just sat her in the crib so I could vacuum I think we're okay. :) soon enough we'll actually have to lower the mattress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feed that poor child?! She is eating her crib!!!

    ReplyDelete