Wednesday, September 2, 2009

she's getting so big ..... !!!!

Well, it's official.
Our baby isn't a teeny tiny, newborn baby anymore.

Case and point:

She even "stood" in her crib for a quick second with Daddy!

"look ... all by myself!"

She can now sit in the "infant" seat in her bathtub. She's upgraded from the "newborn" lounge seat of the tub. Although towards the end of our bath I had to move her back to the other side so I could get the shampoo out of her hair. That and she gets tired of sitting and starts to lean ... a lot!
Okay - this first one makes me laugh. She's our little chunky monkey. I wouldn't have it any other way!
Bathtime over! (please excuse the dirty mirror. Opps!)

She still is our sweet sweet little girl though. All she needs is her lovie, her thumb and idealy her swing & she is out cold!

5 comments:

  1. I started cracking up at the pic of her in the tub! She is certainly chunky!!! I am excited to see her on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tub pictures! She's so healthy!! What a precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tub pics are definitely keepers!

    ReplyDelete