Friday, April 24, 2009

Our happy baby ...

Early in the week I was talking to Bella and she gave a little smile. I figured it was gas (what a suprise) but suspected that it MAY have been me. The next day she did it again so I immediately called Tyler at work to tell him our baby girl is smiling! I couldn't catch the act on camera until I read Alana's latest photo tip. She said to set your camera to the continuous shot and it worked! Tyler and I talked to Bella last night and took a zillion photos, capturing numerous smiles. It was perfect and you would have thought we won the lottery! Tyler had the camera and I was holding Bella and we were laughing and smiling and would go nuts over each smile she gave us. :) What a wonderful memory that we'll forever carry with us ... Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

  1. you can thank me for that Alana's photo tip. I suggested she give us tips each week! :) How did you change your setting? I asked Brad and he didn't figure it out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler had to change the settings ... so I'm not sure. I bet he can help you on Sunday if we go to the art festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! It is the little things in life that are so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her smile makes me smile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! Looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bella is so adorable!! I can't help but smile back at her when she smiles at you like she does!! I am sure that there is some of Tyler in her, but as of now she looks exactly like you when you were a baby!!! Please kiss her for me.

    Aunt Shelley

    ReplyDelete