Monday, December 13, 2010

New addition

We are thrilled to welcome Miss Lillian Rose to our family!

She was born December 3rd at 5:44pm & she is the sweetest little bundle of joy! 

Lilly weighed 5 lbs 15.5 oz at birth and was 18.9” long. 

Baby Lilly, Mommy, Daddy and big sister Bella are all doing wonderful and are as happy as can be with our little blessed family.

Now we have to decide what to do with our blog.  Any suggestions on new names?  I assume we’ll also have to change our address … I’m not very technologically savvy so I’ll have to get a little help figuring that.  And don’t want to “delete” all of my current posts … so any suggestions are welcome.

In the meantime – here are a few photos of our babies! :)

Mommy & Daddy holding Lilly for the first time.

IMG_0223 IMG_0226   

Bella likes to check on Lilly to be sure all is well in the bassinet.

IMG_0321

First bath. :)

IMG_0343

Doing home phototherapy for jaundice.

IMG_0353

Daddy and Bella playing!

IMG_0357

Sweet little baby.

IMG_0363

Is there something on my foot??

IMG_0365

Big sister!

IMG_0368 IMG_0376

Our little doll … so sweet.

IMG_0387

B enjoying a delicious frozen fruit treat!

IMG_0393

Lilly and Matthew!

IMG_0398

Our happy family!

IMG_0430

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of your sweet little addition! We're so happy for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another beautiful daughter!! ...can't wait to see her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are absolutely thrilled to have Lilly as our Granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pictures! We are trying to find a time to get over there and see her! Also, I think I am just going to change the name of my blog. I think that will be easiest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures! I am sure we can figure out what to do with the blog. YOu can make a new one and link back to this one?

    ReplyDelete