Sunday, July 18, 2010

Moooo!

On Friday July 9th, Chick fil A gave out free meals to anyone dressed as a cow.  So that afternoon during nap time, I fashioned up some cow costumes.

IMG_3591 IMG_3593

(why Tyler is holding Bella like she has a stinky diaper I’ll never know)

IMG_3600

It was completely worth it and Bella was hands down the cutest cow I’ve ever seen!

Even Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Jer and Auntie Em came to see us & Sarah dressed up!

IMG_3606

The next day we enjoyed a BBQ and pool party.

Uncle James was being silly as usual!

IMG_3608

Bella enjoyed watermelon & some yummy cupcakes Mommy made.

IMG_3614 IMG_3616

Bella got to spend some QT with baby Tyler … who was adorable and flashed some serious smiles!

IMG_3620 

I’ve been trying some new recipes to spice up our dinners and Bella particularly loved the Mexican Casserole I whipped up!

 IMG_3626

Bella’s also taken a special liking to the kitties lately.  Luckily Toby is very patient and a sweet cat.

IMG_3585

In non-Bella news, Mommy got a hair cut!

IMG_3627 IMG_3631

And we visited the Bedford Farmers Market on Friday to buy the produce items off our grocery list. It was fun & great way to help out local farmers.

IMG_3635

Although Bella and I are both under the weather (yes Mommy is still sick! and now Bella is running a fever today) we thoroughly enjoyed the splash park with Daddy yesterday!

IMG_3637

Tomorrow we’ll take it easy (Mommy has a BIG night out planned … going to see my Michael!) and hopefully can gather enough energy to work on a paint project I have planned!

1 comment: