Friday, May 14, 2010

Head over Heels

IMG_2555Its funny how I didn’t think it was possible to love Bella more than I already do.

Every day she finds a       way to capture another piece of my heart!

This morning I picked her up from her crib when she woke up. She wrapped her arms around me tightly and I feel her chubby little hand patting me on the back as she rests her head on my should.

Then she picked her head up … smiled at me and I kissed her.

{my heart melts}

Her smile is adorable.

IMG_2898

Her laugh is infectious! She squints her eyes (almost shut), opens her eyes and throws her head back.

She talks all the time! Chatting in some foreign language about her day … about life.

She has her “baby” (aka bunny blanket) all the time.  She now feeds her at dinner.

This morning she saw Toby and gently pet him and gave him a kiss.  Then she took her baby’s hand and let her baby pet Toby.

She’s getting good at walking but still LOVES to be held.

She is impatient. She loves to eat … a lot!

She’s silly.

IMG_2727

She gets the hiccups when she laughs a lot.

She loves to take a bath and splash! And loves to splash in Purdy’s water bowl more than anything.

Recently she started growling … in a sweet/non-threatening way.

When she sits in my lap she turns around every so often to look up at me with those big brown eyes and smile.

She’s our little love bug and we adore her!

IMG_2897IMG_2908

4 comments:

  1. hahaha cute pictures! What is that red thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, she is just so so so adorable!!! I am really happy for you and Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "red thing" is the lid to my Victoria's Secret Pink box set.

    Thanks Keely & Alana ... :)

    ReplyDelete