Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bella’s buds

Last week Bella and I visited Isabel and Allie for a play date on a rainy day. Although I didn’t have my camera – I know, shocking! – I managed to snap a picture of B in her “cupcake” shirt made by Aunt Jen. Now I use the word cupcake loosely because … it’s a little misshapen. But regardless it was made with love and Bella loves it. Can’t you tell?

IMG_0996

Later that day, Bella found a new “toy”! It’s a lot of fun to splash in Purdy’s water bowl. :)

IMG_1012

Bella visited her boyfriend Tucker last Friday and had a great time playing with him and all his toys!  Tucker even let Bella share his big boy chair with him!

IMG_1026IMG_1032
They played a little basketball.IMG_1019

And cooked a delicious meal for us!IMG_1021 IMG_1023

Thanks for the fun evening Tucker!   IMG_1035

On Saturday Bella and I had the whole day to ourselves because Daddy was out of town.  So we went to see Grandma and Grandpa and tried a few new foods at lunch.

She loved pickles!

IMG_1036

But was not a fan of Pastina!

IMG_1039

After Bella and I did a little shopping for her birthday party (!), Sarah and Christy came over to visit! IMG_1046

IMG_1045I made the mistake of leaving her by herself while I checked on the bathtub

…. after taking off her clothes!

This little girl can move now!

We had a naked baby on the run!

Daddy came home on Sunday and we watched the Super Bowl with some friends!

Bella is the “big girl” of the bunch! Here she is with Caden (4.5 months) and Tyler (1.5 weeks).

 IMG_1054 - Copy

Ohh I love holding sweet tiny babies …….. Can’t wait for Baby Brown #2 to arrive! :)

IMG_1060 IMG_1062

Ready to go home! Bella has all her toys stuffed in her backpack. :)

IMG_1063          

I’ll end with a cute photo of Bella and Purdy on the look-out!IMG_0987

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture of Bella and Purdy! What were they looking at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pic of Bella with Tucker- she looks just like emily! cute pics! even though you kind of insulted my gorgeous shirt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em - they are just looking at the world! Watching the kiddos after school walk by, cars drive by, the wind blow ... whatever. ;)

    Jen - You're the one who didn't like the shirt!! :) She got compliments on it and I think it's cute. Otherwise I wouldn't have dressed her in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had fun playing! The pictures of them in the chair are so cute! They look so happy!

    ReplyDelete